You will need:
some cherry tomatoes
one red onion
2 garlic cloves
a good white bread
oil for frying
1. First make the guacamole. Put peeled avocados, red onion, cherry tomatoes, garlic cloves and jalapenos to a mixer and run to an even paste. Spice with lemon juice, salt and black pepper.
2. Prepare the french fries as it is advised on the package. You can also take some potatoes, chop them to about 4 pieces and massage some oil, salt and rosemary and but them to an oven to 200 Celsius degrees for about 20 minutes.
3. Then prepare the asparagus. Add some salt to the water and boil. Add the asparagus to the hot water and boil about two minutes. Take the kettle off, pour the water off and let the asparagus be for a while before serving.
4. Now chop the courgette and paprika. Take good loaves from the bread. Put some oil to the frying pan and let it heat. Place the courgette and paprika chops and bread loaves to the pan to get a nice golden color to the surface. Spice the courgettes with salt and black pepper.
5. Now combine the bread, guacamole, paprika and courgette to a hamburger.
Simple, beautiful and tasty.